Clinical and Educational & Developmental
Are you a near grad/ new grad seeking a pathway to clinical endorsement?
Do you have a calling to focus your practice in the area of childhood and adolescent psychology?
Would you like to complete your endorsement program in a supportive and energising multi-disciplinary team environment?
Hosted through Spencer Health’s Institute of Psychology and Child Development, our program meets all requirements, over 2 years, to obtain endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist or Educational & Developmental Psychologist. It is open to Clinical Masters and Educational & Developmental Masters Graduates.
These will be met through:
- Full time roles at one of our private practice locations in Northern Sydney (Hornsby, Mosman and Gladesville) will meet placement hours
- 80 hours combined of individual and group supervision
- Professional development and training through our Institute to meet program requirements
How to apply:
Applications should include:
- A cover letter expressing your interest in the role and why you are passionate about joining our team
- Your resume
- Response to the essential and desirable criteria
- A recording of you with a focus on why you are passionate about working with children and adolescents and why you believe you will be an asset to our organisation.
Applications including all 4 components above, are to be emailed to our Clinical Services Manager, Twinkle Garg at email@example.com. Applications that fail to address all 4 of these requirements will not be considered. These positions will be highly sought after, and as such a focus on providing a quality application will be in your best interest.