Individual Therapy for Speech and Language
There are a broad spectrum of issues that our Speech Pathologist’s can help your child overcome. These cover the broad range of communication and learning skills such as:
- Articulation issues (clarity of speech);
- Difficulties learning to read;
- Comprehension and following instructions;
- Problems constructing meaningful sentences;
- Practical use of language (e.g. in social settings);
- Voice problems (e.g. too loud, intonation and pitch);
If you have concerns with regards to your child’s communication or learning please contact us for an initial consultation. Our Speech Pathologist can help with all of the above and has many years working with children and families to achieve their communication goals.
Our Nutritionist is available for individual consultations with regard to obtaining information relevant to a number of areas of concern. These might include:
- Addressing picky eating;
- Identifying and managing food intolerances;
- Establishing healthy eating routines;
- Weight management;
- Managing allergies;
- Addressing behavioural concerns through diet.
Our nutritionist is a mother herself and can appreciate the challenges associated with meal times in families. Her empathetic and “real world” approach to supporting you and your family will leave you with practical and applicable strategies for addressing your nutritional concerns.
For many people living in Rural and Remote areas, gaining access to a Child Psychologist, Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist can be challenging. Thus, all of our treatment services mentioned above, can be accessed via tele-health. Our Child Psychologist services can now be accessed by rural and remote clients under a recently released medicare initiative.